If you’re a casino fan and want to increase your potential winnings, it’s always good to know some tips. By learning a roulette strategy to apply in your next games, you have the opportunity to significantly improve your basic advantage over the casino.
However, it is not always easy to find a roulette strategy that you can trust and you may come across some unscrupulous sites that will give you bad methods. You might as well tell yourself that if you follow a “tip” that is not trustworthy, you will lose money.
In this article, we will review some strategies that are unique to online roulette. By applying them, you will improve your results. It takes a little time to master a good tip, but it will be beneficial to your portfolio in the future.
We can of course mention dozens of different methods, but for the sake of clarity, we will limit ourselves to the most effective and easiest to master strategies. All you will have to do is make a little effort to study them and then apply them on the gaming tables.
Table of Contents
Top 3 casinos to play Roulette with strategies
How do you win at roulette when you learn a strategy?
When you start learning a new trick, you will inevitably make mistakes. This is inevitable, because you must first gain experience. But then, how can you win at roulette when you don’t fully master a strategy?
In fact, you can’t win in the long run without knowing the method at your fingertips. But you can practice by playing your games for play money. That way, every mistake you make won’t cost you anything at all, except your time.
Once you have gained the necessary experience after learning with play money, you can then start playing with real money. But again, be careful. When you gamble for real money, you can lose your way and make mistakes because of the stress involved. So start playing for small amounts so that everything goes well.
It is important to never skip the steps because it is the best way to lose your money. Even if it seems boring, it is something that is necessary for you to make greater gains in the future. If you want a parallel with real life, think of it as a kind of training to start a new job.
Can we find an infallible roulette strategy method?
When learning a strategy, there will always be pros and cons to this trick. In fact, there is no infallible roulette method, but rather some strategies are better than others.
By applying a given method, it gives you the opportunity to limit the chance and increase your advantage over the casino. But there is always a risk, due to the luck factor of gambling, that you may lose money during a session.
So always keep in mind that the methods we present to you are to be taken for what they are, i.e. aids that give you an advantage over the casino.
Also remember to always play with maximum concentration. It’s a shame to lose money just because you’re not thinking straight or because you’re tired.
How to win at roulette: some examples
The technique for winning at roulette is not unique. You will even be able to discover dozens, if not hundreds, of them by yourself. Unfortunately, many of these techniques are wacky and won’t allow you to earn a single cent by applying them.
We have decided to present you with a total of 6 tips. The first 4 are actual strategies. By applying these methods, you will be able to gain an additional advantage over the casino. The 5th tip will explain how the game algorithm works and the 6th tip will inform you about the dangers of using software that is supposed to give you the numbers that will come up in the next game.
Feel free to use any trick you find on this page. They all offer higher odds of winning and using one or the other is about the same. So choose the one that best suits your playing style and personality. This makes it easier for you to understand the strategy and implement it.
Tip number 1: roulette strategy number full
The roulette strategy full number roulette is a rather special method, because you play very few moves. The principle to be applied is the following:
- You have to wait for one digit of the first dozen to come out (numbers 1 to 12) and one digit of the second dozen to come out right after (numbers 13 to 24).
- When these numbers are drawn, you must then place a bet on 0.
- You bet three times on 0. If the number 0 doesn’t come up, you must wait until one digit from the first and second dozen comes up again to bet 3 times on 0.
- If you lose 36 times, i.e. 12 sets of 3 bets on 0, you double your bet.
- If you win before 36 attempts, you repeat the method using a basic bet.
The advantage of the full number strategy is the ease of mastering this technique. The disadvantage is that you don’t play much. Indeed, you have a 1 in 3 chance that a number in the first dozen will come out and a 1 in 3 chance that it will be a number in the second dozen. So that’s a one in nine chance of being able to play. So you have to be particularly patient if you want to use this trick.
Tip number 2: Labouchère roulette method
The Labouchère Roulette method is a technique that only works with bets on red or black, even or odd, pass (numbers 19 to 36) or miss (1 to 18). This method does not work on other types of bets.
Here’s how the strategy works:
- Set a winning goal before you start.
- Then take a piece of paper. On this sheet of paper you must write 5 (small) numbers. Let’s take 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 as an example.
- In the first round, you have to bet the sum of the first number with the last number. In our example, you place the amount 6 (1 5).
- If you win, you delete the first and last digit of your sequence. This will then become 2 – 3 – 4.
- If you lose, you add your bet to the rest. This will become 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6.
- You continue the method until you win the amount you set at the beginning of the game. Once this is done, you start the method again by choosing 5 digits again.
The advantage of the Labouchère method is that you can easily recover your losses in case of a bad series. The disadvantage is that you need a sheet of paper to record your progress and it is not easy for a beginner to avoid making mistakes.
Tip number 3: Colour roulette technique
The colour roulette technique is probably the best known strategy. On top of that, it is one of the simplest to master. Here’s how it works:
- You have to choose a color. You then place a bet on it.
- If the color you have chosen comes out, then you change the color and place the same amount on it.
- If you lose, then you also change the color, but this time you double your bet.
Be careful not to confuse this strategy with martingale, which requires you to always bet on the same colour until it comes out. Here, it’s the other way around, alternating colours on each betting round.
The advantage of this strategy is its simplicity. It allows you to break cycles of the same color. The disadvantage is that in case of extreme bad luck, you can lose a lot. It is therefore advisable to start by betting small to avoid having to bet big if after 5 or 6 rounds your suit has not come out.
Tip number 4: Garcia roulette method
The Garcia roulette method comes from a Spaniard, Tomas Garcia, who managed to blow up the bank several times during the time of Napoleon III. Over time, this technique has been perfected and here is how it works:
- The method is played only in black or red. However, it is also possible to use it on even or odd, passes or misses. But for our explanation, we will stay on red and black.
- The technique is based on the 1 – 3 – 7 rule. This means that if the first bet is lost, you triple it on the next move and multiply it by 7 if you have to go to the third move. We stop as soon as a move is won or we have not managed to win after 3 rounds.
- The player must bet on one of the two colours, then on the other and finally return to his basic colour.
The advantage of this method is that it is simple to understand and master. The disadvantage is that in case of a bad pass, the player can lose money for a long period of time. Therefore, you should be careful when using this trick and be careful not to play beyond your means.
Tip number 5: Understanding the electronic roulette algorithm
The understanding of the electronic roulette algorithm is also an essential thing to master. It allows you to better understand the behaviour of the roulette wheel and how the cycles of good and bad luck unfold.
The roulette wheel works according to probabilities and the results are independent of each other. Each number has a 1 in 37 chance of exiting European roulette and a 1 in 38 chance of exiting American roulette.
No number will come out more than another, unless the roulette wheel is rigged. For this reason, we always advise you to play at one of our recommended casinos. These are all reliable and secure establishments that must meet strict specifications in order to offer their services to players. And the guarantee of the integrity of the games is precisely one of the most important elements to be respected.
Tip number 6: Don’t use software to win at roulette
You have probably already heard about the miracle programs that propose to unveil future issues that will be released. We’re sorry to disappoint you, but there is no software to win at roulette. It is impossible to predict the future with certainty when playing roulette, whether it is the American, European or any other variant.
This software is a scam. They fall into different categories:
- The software that will steal your login information. This is dangerous, because the hacker will then be able to get as much information about you as possible and spend all the money you have in your casino account.
- The software programmer may also ask you to purchase a subscription to take advantage of the service. Unfortunately, since it is not possible to predict future issues, you will pay a subscription for nothing.
- Finally, we can spot the con artists a little smarter. They will form partnerships with unscrupulous casinos and will tell you that the software only works on these sites. In reality, the casino will pay a commission to the scammer based on the amount of your losses. For this reason, only play at reputable sites, such as the ones we recommend on our site.
Is there a forbidden casino roulette technique?
It is well known that gambling establishments do not like winning players. What they obviously want is for most players to lose in order to generate maximum profits. To combat this, casinos usually have terms and conditions that prohibit a lot of things. But is there a forbidden casino roulette technique?
Strictly speaking, casinos do not prohibit all gambling techniques. Simply for the good reason that many people are not able to use them properly. By summing up the number of players who are able to apply the methods correctly and those who will make mistakes, casinos believe that allowing these techniques will make them more money than the other way around.
Conclusion on how to win at roulette
Here we are at the end of our explanatory article on the strategies to put in place to win money by playing roulette. As we have seen, there is not one way to win at roulette, but several.
It is important to always choose a strategy that you are able to master and that gives you pleasure. While it is not always possible to control your luck by playing roulette, there are a number of tricks you can use to reduce this factor and increase your chances of winning against the casino.
Remember to always practice with play money first before you start playing for real money. If you don’t master a strategy well, it can be catastrophic for you because you may suffer big losses.
Also keep in mind that all the methods that have been presented have strengths and weaknesses. None of them are unfortunately infallible, which is why we always recommend that you play for small amounts so that you can complete some of the amounts.
Finally, beware also of the promises of gain that some charlatans can make to you. Generally speaking, an individual who guarantees you a 100% sure result in a gambling game that involves a share of chance is always a scammer. This person will take advantage of your credulity and enjoy benefits for himself thanks to the money you will spend.
Want to learn more about roulette? Find all our categories on this game:
- Roulette rules
- Roulette Tips
- Roller Carpet
- Probability Roulette
- English Roulette
- European Roulette
- American Roulette
- Live Roulette
- Martingale Roulette